For almost half a century, McLiney And Company has been helping
school districts, cities, and other municipal governments secure the
financing they need.
We take great pride in providing unmatched customer service no
matter the size or complexity of the financing.
Our office has over 100 years of combined municipal finance
experience and we look forward to helping you.
McLiney And Company is a member of
We are happy to answer any question you may have. Call us today!
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
2800 McGee Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64108
Here are just some of the services we provide
- Analyze existing debt
- Conduct survey of financial resources
- Analyze full range of financing alternatives and debt instruments:
- General Obligation Bonds
- Revenue Bonds
- Lease Purchases / Certificates of Participation
- Qualified Zone Academy Bonds (QZAB)
- Qualified Energy Conservation Bonds (QECB)
- Analyze the budgetary impact of financing alternatives
- Examine the financial impact of various bond ratings
- Refunding Analysis
- Coordinate with bond counsel
- Advice on bond election strategy
- Design voter education materials
- Assist citizen committees
- Serve as information resource at public forums
- Advice on campaign finance
- Provide timeline for required activities
We work with municipalities throughout the entire election
process, and will personally visit to discuss your options.
It may be possible to fund a project without going to the voters.
If an election is what you need, we can help call the election and work
with you throughout the campaign process. As always, we work on a